The lavender oil is extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant (Lavandula angustifolia), primarily through steam distillation.
The Latin name of lavender is Lavare, which means “to wash”. This is because lavender flowers and lavender oil have been used since ancient times by the Romans, Persians, Greeks, and Egyptians as a bath additive and perfume.
The powerful health benefits of lavender oil include the following:
1. lavender oil possesses qualities that relax the nerves and it also aids in stress relief to a great extent.
2. The soothing aroma of lavender essential oil is also known to reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety, specially during the night.
3. Lavender oil holds many soothing properties that are perfect for calming occasional skin irritations. If you’ve spent a little too much time in the sun and find your skin irritated, reach for a bottle of Lavender oil.
4. Lavender oil can also help ease feelings of tension when used internally.* While internal use of Lavender oil is often used to promote restful sleep, it can also promote relaxation and feelings of ease during your waking hours.* Whether you diffuse Lavender oil, or take it internally, this oil can be used at the end of a long, taxing day. Its light, floral scent will make you feel at ease and peaceful emotionally. It can also help you relax and drift into a peaceful sleep when taken internally.*
5. The ancient Romans and Egyptians often used Lavender oil aromatically for relaxation purposes, and you can too. All your worries will slip away as you sink into a relaxing Lavender oil bath. Add a few drops of Lavender oil to your bath water or bath soap to reap the benefits of this tranquil, light aroma. You can also apply Lavender oil to your temples and back of the neck to enjoy its relaxing aroma and help melt away feelings of stress or tension. Whether applied topically, or added to a luxurious bath, Lavender oil is the perfect solution for when you want to unwind at the end of a long day.
Now, the sensual benefits of Lavender Oil:
Imagine a romantic night out with your partner, slow dancing to sweet music, candle-light dinner, passionate embraces and deep kisses - love is definitely in the air!
Sometimes, even after spending a magical evening with your loved one, due to various reasons such as stress, fatigue, decreased libido, etc, a night filled with memorable sexual escapades may not be possible.
There are a number of natural ingredients that can help a couple attain an increased sexual pleasure.
Lavender oil is one such herbal essential oil that can be used to enhance your love-making session.
Studies have shown that...
1. The sensual scent of lavender oil increases arousal and awakens sexual desire in both, you and your partner.
2. Lavender oil is known to help couples attain intense orgasms, as its scent has the ability to help the brain relax and concentrate just on the pleasure.
3. Lavender oil stimulates the brain cells to produce hormones that help in attaining an improved libido, thereby aiding men to last longer in bed.
The powerful health and sensual benefits of Lavender Oil will change your life, as well as, your partners life. We look forward to infusing our UPCOMING Body Luminizer Collection with Lavender Oil NEXT!
If you missed it, please see our previous newsletter detailing the Benefits of Shea Butter linked below: